Now that Jaynee is a little bit older, I have found that I have more time to devote to saving money (i.e. "couponing"). I have been trying to share the deals with my family but, alas, (no offense mom) my tips are somewhat lost on people who don't need to be as tightly-budgeted as myself.
Then I thought to myself, "Self...many of the people who read your regular blog are just starting their families, many are still in school, and might enjoy hearing about how to save a buck or two." Then that idea sprouted into starting a whole new blog.
So, really, this is an experiment. I want to see if anyone gets anything out of this new blog, so be sure to comment if you do! My first post is a LONG introduction with tips on how to make the most out of the blog. Keep coming back to it, though, because I will update regularly! There are some weeks when I find a new deal everyday!
Like I said above, though, I really am not a crazy couponer...but somehow you can't describe the process without sounding a little bit obsessive.
HAPPY READING!!
No comments:
Post a Comment