Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Our weekend...abbreviated...

Have you ever had the experience of sitting down after an AMAZINGLY AWESOME weekend, looking through your camera and realizing that your pictures didn't even capture a fraction of the fun that you had?? Well, I just did.

We had a wonderful holiday weekend, beginning with the arrival of my brother and his beautiful family from California.



The next night we had our annual campout in my parents' backyard. With the arrival of my aunt, uncle, and little cousin that afternoon, we definitely had the biggest crowd yet!



Handsome fellas....


Jaynee was in heaven with her very first s'more!


After giving Gavin his s'more, he frolicked to the tent chanting "I'm so happy! I'm so happy!" Then he crawled into his sleeping bag (s'more in hand) and, when he saw me poke my head into the tent, said "Good night!"


Fishing at a ward member's pond on the Fourth of July.


Then, after several yummy meals, some yard games, slip-n-sliding, chatting, bubble-blowing, and sibling game night, the holiday has sadly come to a close.


However, the party doesn't stop for the Royers. Oh, no... Jared has five more GLORIOUS days of vacation for us to play, play, PLAY! (Maybe I'll take more pictures this time...)

1 comment: