Saturday, June 25, 2011

Where have we BEEN?!

I know, I know...it's been too long! What have the Royer's been up to? Well, quite a bit. We have a lot of reasons to smile, so here are a few of them...
Gavin has been out of his cast for a month and a half. He got to go to physical therapy at an AWESOME facility here in town, which included some pool therapy. Now that he's more mobile, our family has been, too!

This was the pit stop of our bike ride through the Mosier tunnels.



FREE STRAWBERRIES! Our rental has a strip of well-established, very productive strawberry plants and we have been enjoying berry season! I even got enough from them to make my very first made-all-by-myself batch of freezer jam.


One word...JAYNEE...this girl makes us smile to no end. She has been falling asleep in interesting positions lately...



(Highchair)






We've learned that Jaynee is even adorable with a shiner.



Big reason to smile - my brother and his family are coming to visit! Gavin has been very excited about this visit and has had trouble figuring out exactly when he was "going camping with Ethan" so we made this paper chain. This picture was taken a while ago...there are just seven links left!





And finally, this video makes me smile. Little Jaynee learned how to nod a while back and has become more and more animated with it over time. Enough said...ignore the shiner and watch the BROWS!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear Gavin is doing well. I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you and your family, you are an amazing mother! And Jaynee is darling..

    ReplyDelete