Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

Here's a brief look into our Easter weekend.


Saturday we colored Easter eggs. It was a pretty heavily supervised affair since I was so nervous about Gavin getting dye on himself or the cast.














The best quote of the weekend came when Gavin was carefully placing this helicopter sticker on his Easter egg: "Everyone LOVES airplanes and helicopters..." Maybe he knew I was wondering...



The kids woke up to their waiting Easter baskets (VERY early) Sunday morning.














We definitely did not have the conventional Easter egg hunt. If you were curious how we did it, here is a video...







Later that day it was time for church. We snapped a few pictures of the Easter outfits beforehand.









I don't know what the other grown-ups did at church, but in Primary we got to listen to some wonderful messages about the Savior. I always love the music and talks on Easter Sunday.


After church it was off to Grandma and Grandpa's for a DELICIOUS Easter dinner. Of course, I didn't manage to take ANY pictures.


That about sums it up. We hope you had a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment