We went up to H-Town this weekend to get the rest of our odds and ends out of the house and clean it up before signing the paperwork on Monday morning. It was a busy couple of days but we made a few memories in the process. Like this picture - after getting an early start to make it to the 9:00 sacrament meeting, we were at the house finishing things up when naptime was suddenly upon us. Knowing that Gavin wouldn't lie down in an empty room by himself and go to sleep, Jared got down on the floor with him but ended up falling asleep himself!
I love these guys!!
I think I will always remember that last moment when I was saying goodbye to our house. I didn't think it would be so hard, but when I stopped to think about the fact that this is where we brought our two babies home from the hospital my tears started flowing.
We also got to spend time with the Royer clan - Jaynee was getting a kick out of her cousins (especially Justice...he was even getting her to laugh).
And Gavin, as usual, was getting a kick out of the horses!
I don't blame u for crying! But yay for a new chapter in life!
ReplyDelete