I apologize for the late posting, but being a mother of two while recovering from a C-Section during this CRAZY month of March has proven to be a challenge for me. But better late than never, I always say...so here are "the stats":
Jaynee Rose Royer
March 2nd, 2010 11:49 am
7 lbs 8 oz, 20 1/2 inches


Gavin was not able to come to the hospital the day Jaynee was born due to the H1N1 restrictions. BUT we woke up the next day to the news that the restriction had been lifted so he got to come visit us. I was glad because I didn't know how I would do having to go that long without seeing Gavin.

I just love this picture!
So, as I said, this was a crazy month. A week after Jaynee was born Jared's sister got married and then the following weekend was my dad's surprise 60th birthday party. All of my siblings and their families were there, which was AWESOME. Another great thing that came of this was that my sister-in-law Emily shared her photography talents with us while she was here by taking some newborn shots of Jaynee (PLUS she lent us the adorable hair bow for the pictures):
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I've been so excited to see pictures! I'm sure its going to take me a whole month to post pictures too, no worries. We're very excited to see you guys as we pass through on our way home to Portland! I'll nudge Tate and make sure he lets Jared know when we're coming.
ReplyDeleteAnother thing Stephanie, you look so pretty in that picture with Jaynee!
And...Jaynee is just simply perfect! CONGRATS!!