.jpg)
As you can see, our little man has glasses now. We went to the eye doctor a couple of weeks ago so the doctor could check out his eye that turns in. We found out that he has something called accommodative something or other (I can't for the life of me remember what it's called), where his left eye turns in when he is focusing on something which is brought about by the fact that his eye needs a prescription. So far the glasses make it a little better but I guess the muscle needs time to fix itself because, as you can see from this picture, his eye still turns in slightly at times.
I had to just pick some frames out of the catalog without having him try them on (long story, which includes us being at the eye doctor for three hours) so the lenses ended up being a little bigger than we had hoped, but we're getting used to it. I guess it will give him room to grow.
We just think he's cute as can be and thought we'd give you a look at his new specs!
I think he's so cute! His glasses make him look very distinguished in this picture.
ReplyDeleteoh my word...he looks so cute! I'm surprised he isn't pulling them off all the time!
ReplyDelete