Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fun in The Dalles

Jared had two vacation days left that he had to use up before his "anniversary" which is the first or second of October, so after going back and forth about what to do we decided that a visit to The Dalles was in order since it felt like we hadn't been there in FOREVER! Since we went during the week we had time to kill until one in the afternoon before Mom got home so on one of the days we decided to go up to Sorosis Park, which is always fun. I hijacked Mom's camera since I forgot mine and snapped a few pictures.




In case you were wondering, you might get in the tire swing just fine, but getting out is a completely different (and much less graceful) story.

Gavin was so excited to find a steering wheel

He loves to "dive"


Fun with Daddy...


...and with Mommy

And as with any outing, you get the signal when it's time to get going.

1 comment:

  1. That is so true that you know when it's time to go. I love the pictures! Gavin is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete