![]() |
| Photo Courtesy http://www.shueyhouse.com |
So our vacation started with 5 days in Seattle. My parents rented an historical house that my nephew dubbed "The Mansion." Being someone with a love for historical architecture, I was in heaven. I thought this was a great alternative to having everyone in hotel rooms.
The cousins enjoyed each others' company, and even successfully started a few inside jokes that had the adults scratching their heads.
We took a trip to Snoqualmie Falls and had a picnic.
Went to a Mariners Game.
And got tuckered out with all of our other activities, like sightseeing, walking around the neighboorhood, going out to eat at Ivar's, and just enjoying time with the family all together.
That's all I could round up, so that's all I will tell you about Seattle. It was a great start to our vacation!







those memory card are still out there somewhere in your house, i can feel it! your hair is short again, i love it :) house rentals are much more fun and convenient for adult hang out time til the wee hours while the kids sleep.
ReplyDelete