Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tribute to Uncle Mike


This morning my brother, Mike, came over to pick up some moving boxes.  He found a job out of town and will be leaving shortly.

In the year or so that Mike and our family have been in the same town, my kids have really enjoyed hanging out with "Uncle Mike."  So although we are excited for Uncle Mike's move (closer to his beloved Timbers) to do a job that he does so well, we will definitely miss seeing him so often.

So here is a video that I was going to post a while ago, because I thought Gavin said some pretty hilarious things (listen closely around :45 and 1:10).  I decided now was the right time to post it.

We love you, Uncle Mike!  Hopefully you'll get hungry enough during the week that you'll come back on the weekends!  :)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Steph. I almost forgot about this video. I'm going to miss Gavin's amazing one liners.

    ReplyDelete