Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Date is Set!

Notice the ticker to the left?? In case you noticed that the weeks pregnant and days left don't add up, that's because it is counting down my actual date of delivery...not due date. I was waiting to put up a baby countdown ticker until we had a delivery date. And if you were wondering, the date that Baby Girl Royer is joining our family is going to be...

MARCH 2nd!!
We are SOOOO incredibly excited! What's funny is that her birthday and Jared's will be exactly a week apart, just like mine and Gavin's.
Sorry about the lapse in posts - there should be more to come soon!

4 comments:

  1. was gaving a c-section? or is march 2nd when you are going to be induced? either way, very exciting! i love knowing their birthdays, names yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo-hoo! the perk of having a c-section! we're soooooo excited to meet her! (I think we'll be able to visit in April if that works for you guys! We'll keep you posted...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I had a C-Section with Gavin after trying the whole labor thing. :) We're narrowing down name choices but nothing official yet. We probably won't decide on a name until she's born.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you! Let me know when she comes, and what you name her. I think March 2nd sounds like a good day to have a baby.

    ReplyDelete