I went to the doctor for my first appointment last week. Since I was pretty far along for the first appointment (nearing 12 weeks), the doctor expected to hear a heartbeat but we didn't because my heart was too loud in comparison to the baby's so he wanted to have verification that everything was OK. He took a quick ultrasound right there in the office (here you usually have to set up an appointment at the hospital to get an ultrasound). I had never had a 3-D ultrasound, so I thought it was pretty cool to see more of the baby than the big black blob with white lines where the bones are. I didn't feel AS guilty (still felt slightly guilty) having the first ultrasound without Jared there since it was unplanned and there was such a nice picture of the baby to show him.

And no blog post would be complete without something cute about my other baby! I decided to compile all of Gavin's moves onto one little video clip. So up until a few days ago, these were all of Gavin's "moves"...
That's right, I did say "up until a few days ago" - that's because a few days ago, Gavin decided to thrill us with yet another AWESOME move. Gavin was dancing and I said "Alright Gavin, work it out!" and then he did this...
That's the new move...And yes, you did hear me snort in that video. Gavin cracks me up! By the way, if you noticed the little black dog walking around in that video - it's not ours. We were dogsitting for the afternoon.
So I guess that's all for today. There will be more to come soon.
Ok I totally thought you were going to say you were pregnant with twins! And that right below the first ultrasound pic there would be another one where you could see both babies. Whew, happy for you that you only meant Gavin :)
ReplyDeleteHaha I totally thought you meant twins too!
ReplyDeletecongrats~! I was wondering when the news would spill...thanks again for letting us stay with you guys!
ReplyDeletexoxo