Monday, February 28, 2011

My, How She's Grown!

My married brothers all have EXTREMELY talented wives. I have already benefited from their talents - between the "ROYER" sign in our entryway handcrafted by Darcey (I still get giddy about it every time I change the monthly decoration), to the awesome crocheted headband I wear that Cambra makes and sells (also see the cute felt flower she made on the 8 month picture), to the beautiful pictures that Emily has taken of our family (none of which are to follow in this post, unfortunately...I took all of these).

Another gift that we have received from Emily's creative mind was a set of cards to use when we took monthly pictures of Jaynee. I am shocked that I was able to remember every month (although a few were a little late...but I'm sure you can't tell which) and now we have an awesome chronicle of Jaynee's first year. It's fun to compare her size to the card!










I can't believe that our sweet Jaynee Rose is one year old now! Her birthday celebration is this weekend, so check back for those pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! I'm glad you used those cards! It is so fun to see how much they have grown their first year. Happy birthday, Jaynee!

    ReplyDelete